Isaac and I (the developers of UBB.threads) utilize XAMPP for backdating/changing PHP builds without having to modify a hosting environment; which results in more dedicated resources for imports and some upgrades. They have a great version comparison page which outputs what Apache/PHP/MySQL versions each one of their builds supports, so one could say download one which supports PHP5 and another which supports PHP7 and copy files/databases around.

Upgrading the importers isn't a simple install and go task, and we developers are working on the future of the product; the importer scripts are ancient and are not something we have even attempted to tackle as we're swamped with PHP7/PHP8 and rewriting the codebase for supporting modern servers.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!