Search the Language Editor for the string you want to change, such as "ShoutChat" then replace the proper entry with your preferred name.

I think that these lines may not work for larger screen widths like on a tablet as the sidebar would already load, what browsers/devices are having difficulties?

The most recent shout should be the one at the bottom of the shoutbox.

The mobile dimensions are specifically chosen to industry standards, adjusting things could result in pages not being correctly identified by web crawlers or mobile devices.

"Comment guidelines" is also in the language editor.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!