Using the System Requirements Test what is the value for "max_input_vars"? You can see supplimental information at UBBDev: Issues with PHP max_input_vars Setting

I usually have mine set to a baseline minimum of 5000, the math to figure out a minimum for your environment is in the above article
Quote
There is no "perfect value", and the total is completely relative to your install; the more forums you have the more of a chance you'll have at reaching this limit. To figure out a value for your forums you should take the amount of forums you have (X) and multiply that value by 26 (current fields) and add 4 (additional fields); ex: (X forums * 26 current setting fields)+ 4 additional fields. The result should be the minimum value needed.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!