Hi Gizmo (or others)

Running the tool to convert our forum database from latin1_swedish_ci to utf8mb4_general_ci

I get the following error

Script:
Line:
SQL Error: Data too long for column 'POST_BODY' at row 159149
SQL Error: 1406

Query:ALTER TABLE ubbt_POSTS MODIFY `POST_POSTER_IP` varchar(60) CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci,
MODIFY `POST_SUBJECT` text CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci,
MODIFY `POST_BODY` text CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci,
MODIFY `POST_DEFAULT_BODY` text CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci,
MODIFY `POST_ICON` varchar(30) CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci,
MODIFY `POST_MARKUP_TYPE` varchar(10) CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci DEFAULT 'markup',
MODIFY `POST_LAST_EDITED_BY` varchar(64) CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci,
MODIFY `POST_LAST_EDIT_REASON` varchar(255) CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci,
MODIFY `POST_POSTER_NAME` varchar(50) CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci,
MODIFY `POST_MD5` varchar(32) CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci;

So my question is if row 159149 is the value in POST_ID or is it the physical row in the table not ordered by an index?

If it is not the POST_ID is there a simple way to select that row so I can try to edit out the cause of the "Data too long" error?

The text length is 4540 (Not the largest of our POST_BODY entries and begins with "<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header"> " where there are many other records smaller and larger before this POST_ID .

Although the query result records are mostly in POST_ID order they are not exactly in order leading me to believe the error row reported by the script is not the POST_ID

Any ideas how best to get row record reported by the script?

Abbott