We have nothing to do with UBB.threads support, that's all handled through UBBSystems through the helpdesk system; the forums have always been user to user support.

Remember, where the Sitemap script IS my script, UBB.threads is owned and operated by Brooks of UBBSystems, he doesn't not represent my development studio, either UBBDev or VNC Web Services. We cannot be held responsible for the settings of a third party on your site configuration.

That being said, // is valid for allowing both HTTP and HTTPs traffic locally, however if you're running a SSL certificate for your site we highly advise always presenting your site utilizing HTTPs as you will get traffic bonuses through search engines. However, the Sitemap script is feeding the URLs to Google and other search engines utilizing full URLs, of which // is invalid.

If you're having the Sitemap script read the URL through your forum configuration you can update this via your UBB.threads Control Panel or through the config.inc.php; when the Sitemap is configured to read from the UBB.threads configuration it will always overwrite the settings in the sitemap configuration. You could attempt to set $conf["domain"] to read https://www.outdoorking-forum.com.au to see if it'll overwrite any other configuration settings. Somewhere in your configurations there is a setting of the URL being //example.tld vs https://example.tld

As for "max_input_vars" this is a completely separate setting in your web server configuration and there is no way we can help you as we have no access to the machine you're hosted on.

Please note that the sitemap script was running without issue prior to your site migration, please ensure all settings are properly configured for your new hosting environment.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!