Originally Posted by ECNet
My question wasn't directed at you or isaac it was to the owners of UBBCentral. Are they unwilling to pay for development, or maybe give a portion of upgrade fees?
Unfortunately the vendor takes "User to User" support forums very literally and doesn't monitor these forums very often, the only official outlet for vendor support is the support desk.

PHP8 support was hinging on the ever evolving landscape of PHP8, once we'd get closer to a release there would end up being some showstoppers that had to be addressed, then we had to wait on the installer to be completed (and in the process an old PHP4 function was rejiggered and a speed increase was found with newer code).


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!