Try this if you're running v8.0.0 and the dashboard.php file comes up blank.

Open /admin/dashboard.php
Find:
Code
// We only want to do some of these queries every 5 minutes (300) or 30 minutes (1800)
// so as not to slow things down if they keep hitting the login screen.
$rightnow = time();

if ($ubbt_admin) {

Replace With:
Code
if (($ubbt_admin) && (strpos($ubbt_admin, "timestamp"))) {


Open /admin/doapproveusers.php
Remove:
Code
$ubbt_admin = get_input("{$config['COOKIE_PREFIX']}ubbt_admin", "cookie");

Remove:
Code
$ubbt_admin = serialize($ubbt_admin);


Find:
Code
$html->ubbt_setcookie("{$config['COOKIE_PREFIX']}ubbt_admin", $ubbt_admin);

Replace With:
Code
// Purge control panel cache cookies
$html->ubbt_setcookie("{$config['COOKIE_PREFIX']}ubbt_admin", "", time() - 3600);


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!