After 4th install today I got in!
I'm a bit leery to disconnect now. It could be a browser issue, just guessing. Here's what happened so far.
- Checked sql db and admin account I created showed up
- Tried logging in as admin in Firefox, no go
- Cleared Firefox cache and tried, no go
- Tried Logging in with Microsoft Edge, no go
- Cleared cache in MS Edge and tried, no go
- Tried Firefox Private browser, no go
- Tried MS Edge inPrivate browser and it worked, I got in!
- I've created 2 categories and a couple forums to test, all good
- I've activated portal and successfully obtained my columns and a couple sample column objects
- Problem with activating portal, it took 6 times before it help the settings. Possibly do to gong thru VPN? not sure
- cp cleared board cache
- Created new user in CP > Users and it worked.
- Tried to log into new user from both browsers including Private, no go
- Used my phone to log into new user acct , successful
Must be some sort of cache issue?
Making backup now!
Thank you Gizmo for all your patience and suggestions, and all others who contributed.
Cage