Cloudflare is a service that you place in front of your web host; your host does not have to offer it. You just plugin the IP address and MX servers of your web host into the Cloudflare configuration page and then set your DNS servers to use Cloudflare instead of your host. It acts like a firewall in front of your server:
User -> Cloudflare -> Host

Cloudflare does a pretty good job of identifying existing IP Addresses and MX servers when you configure it, but your web host should be able to provide any additional details if they're needed.[


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!