Building Communities Since 1997
Features
Purchase
Docs
Community
Support
Member Area
Register
Log In
UBB.threads PHP Forum Software Community
Forums
UBB.threads
Version 7/8 Support
I have installed the 8.0.0 and I have a white page dashboard.php
Search
Advanced Forum Search
Portal
Forums
Calendar
Active Threads
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Re: I have installed the 8.0.0 and I have a white page dashboard.php
Gizmo
#
266849
11/25/2025
2:43 PM
Joined:
Nov 2025
Posts: 7
APelovski
Stranger
APelovski
Stranger
Joined:
Nov 2025
Posts: 7
There is no error on the logs, it just shows the web white page when I enter the Control Panel,
if you get me your email, I can send you the details (logging/user/pass) so you can directly check by yourself
https://www.finalemus.com/
Thank you
Copy Link to Clipboard
Share Post on Facebook
Share Post on X (Twitter)
Share Post on Reddit
Entire Thread
Subject
Posted By
Posted
I have installed the 8.0.0 and I have a white page dashboard.php
APelovski
11/24/2025
4:57 PM
Re: I have installed the 8.0.0 and I have a white page dashboard.php
Gizmo
11/24/2025
10:22 PM
Re: I have installed the 8.0.0 and I have a white page dashboard.php
APelovski
11/25/2025
12:44 PM
Re: I have installed the 8.0.0 and I have a white page dashboard.php
Gizmo
11/25/2025
12:46 PM
Re: I have installed the 8.0.0 and I have a white page dashboard.php
APelovski
11/25/2025
6:43 PM
Re: I have installed the 8.0.0 and I have a white page dashboard.php
Gizmo
11/26/2025
1:33 AM
Re: I have installed the 8.0.0 and I have a white page dashboard.php
APelovski
11/26/2025
9:25 AM
Print Thread
Switch to Flat Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
News and Releases
Announcements
Changelog Discussions
Release Notes/Changelogs
Pre-Sales Questions
UBB.threads
Version 7/8 Support
Installation and Upgrade Support
Importer Support
Bug Reports
Fixed Bugs
Non Bugs
Resources and Customizing
How Do I?
Tutorials and Guides
Admin Zone
Style Packs
Language Packs
General
Suggestions and Feedback
Community Spotlight
Success Stories
Off Topic
Testing Forums
Test Forum
Subforum 1
Subforum 2
Moderated Test Forum
Photo Gallery
UBB.threads 6
Version 6 Support
Version 6 Bug Reports
UBB.classic
UBB.classic 6 Support
UBB.classic 5 Support
[Archived] UBB.classic News
[Archived] UBB.classic Bugs
View Profile
Private Message
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Sending...
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Prevent anonymous users from browsing old threads?
by sw55 - 08/11/2026 4:06 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key:
Admin
,
Global Mod
,
Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Default Style
UBBT70
UBBT70 - Dark
UBBT70 - Light
UBBT75
UBBT75 - Crimson
UBBT75 - Lime
UBBT75 - Marshmallow
UBBT75 - Mocha
UBBT75 - Zen
UBBT76
UBBT76 - Burgundy
UBBT76 - Cobalt
UBBT76 - Open Ink
UBBT76 - Open Mint
UBBT76 - Pine
UBBT77
UBBT77 - Dark
UBBT80
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us
·
Forum Help
·
UBBCentral
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)