Hi,

I switched from UBB.classic to UBB.threads 6.2.1 and I have some questions. Hopefully you can help me.

1) The title of the forum overview is always:
'viewing lists of forums-. Where can I change this?

2) In the old UBB classic I used it was possible to protect a forum with a password so that only visitors who knew it came in.
Within threads I don't see such a function.
Background is that I am offering internal forums which can be accessed with a pwd but which users I don't know.

3) I can create Groups in the Control Panel but not delete them. How can I do so?

4) How must the cronjob look like that all 2 hours checks the forum abo stuff?

5) Default for all new users is that they start in their personal menu. I want to change this that all new users start at the forum overview by default. Where can I do so?

6) My forum should show 20 threads per page but its only showing 10 per page. I can fill in whatever I want in the admin menu, its always showing 10 ;-(

7) Is there a more detailed list for editing the css files? at the moment I am changing a value and then I take a look what changed on the board. This try and error method is more than stupid isn't it? *hrhr*

8) I want to give the menu a background image in my css. Can I do so and when yes, how?

So, thats enough for the first time I think ;-)

Regards

------------------------------
alias [UCE]iCEMAN
Leader of the United Clan Empire
http://www.clanforums.com
------------------------------