I was thinking it would be easy at first, but mysql doesn't support what i was contemplating so it'd be more trouble than it'd be worth lol...

I was thinking after my first go failed (miserably) that you'd have to have a script that reads the pm's data and if it's older than a certain date it's purged; it could be made quite fast if all you take form the db is the id and the date (the date meerely to compare against, the date so you're deleting the right thing) then have an if/else statement to say "hey this is older than the date we have here, i'mma delete it"...

Not sure where all the differant portions of a pm linger, so i'd have to give it another looksie (keep in mind i'm from the .c family, so this is my first time really digging at a .t database).

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!