Our network administrator installed a new(er) version of Frontpage extensions (grrrr) to the same web server where mySQL and UBBthreads lives. No problem at this point. He then hated the install and downgraded to a previous version of the extensions. Immediately after the downgrade UBB crashed. Problem was with php...after hair tearing and a box click everything appeared fine again.

This morning, upon arriving at work and fielding a bunch of panicked user calls I find the following error message:

[:"blue"] SQL ERROR: Database error only visible to forum administrators

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at e:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ubbthreads\mysql.inc.php:212) in e:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ubbthreads\ubbt.inc.php on line 1701

SQL ERROR: Unable to do_query: REPLACE INTO w3t_Online (O_Username,O_Uid,O_Last,O_What,O_Extra,O_Read,O_Type) VALUES ('arcticteach','2','1097072289','ubbthreads','','','r')
Table 'w3t_Online' is read onlySQL

ERROR: Unable to do_query: UPDATE w3t_Users SET U_Laston = 1097072289, U_TempRead = '' WHERE U_Username = 'arcticteach' AND U_Laston < (1097072289 - 14300)
Table 'w3t_Users' is read only [/]

In addition, I am unable to access the adminstration page <sigh>

My guess is that it is hosed file (or I_user?) permissions but I am unsure what permissions my mySQL folders need.

When I look at the database using phpmyadmin and try the reapair table option (for any table) I get the following error message: [:"blue"] Table 'w3t_online' is read only[/]

Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-an adventure is simply a well planned trip gone awry.