It is all very well having a private conversation, which I will, but sometimes you need to let other people know that you have experienced awful customer service, as I have for the past month. (Yes, it truly was awful, there really is no question about it). I have come back to my forum today only to find most people have left because of the month's downtime which was entirely Infopop's fault, only to find that the new software is riddled with serious bugs. I could list them forever, I really could, but there is always this horrible delay between my complaining (which I really don't like doing believe it or not) and Infopop's replying. There really is no rhyme or reason as to when Infopop chooses to reply - it could be within 1 hour or it could be 4 days later. I am at a loss with this company at the moment. My forum has been ruined and is basically a joke right now. *Everyone* has either left or is going to leave in a few days.
This is the worst possible scenario that could ever have happened to me.
That is what I want other potential users to hear about. I don't want to keep things like that hidden away and have other great forums killed off.