I'm going to close this thread. for several reasons
First and foremost is that it's truly unfair. You see, I can't answer back without apeparing to be attacking you, my customer. I can't post here and enumerate the many hours Rick, Kate, Denise, and I have all put into fixing your issues. It's nobody else's business. I can't adequately defend the insunuations.
You're backing us into a corner where it's just not fair to you or to us to repond. We can't do it without making someone look bad, and I don't want that.
So, instead, we'll just close this and continue to attend to your needs via that ticket, thanks.
If you have found bugs that are not reported or responded to in the bugs forum by all means post them. If you have questions with settings, either on the admin side or in your personal settings, such as "why is this box I am writing in right now so ridiculously small" then by all means ask in the proper forum. We'll be glad to help.
But posting things such as "(Yes, it truly was awful, there really is no question about it)." when indeed there is a question both isn't helpful and isn't going to remain open for long.