Hi charles

When we try and edit a users profile we get the following error

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Script: D:\wwwroot\www_fishingwarehouse_co_uk\ubbthreads\admin\showuser.php
Line#: 67
SQL Error: Unknown column 'U_FloodControl' in 'field list'
SQL Error #: 1054
Query: SELECT (field list truncated to fix page) FROM w3t_Users WHERE U_Number='3569'
---------------------------------------------------------------------

When we try and search for anything we get the following error

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Script: D:\wwwroot\www_fishingwarehouse_co_uk\ubbthreads\dosearch.php
Line#: 263
SQL Error: Table 'fw_ubb.w3t_searchresults' doesn't exist
SQL Error #: 1146
Query: DELETE FROM w3t_SearchResults WHERE S_Session='2765ec260c3db414e214d1fb80a9f449' OR S_SearchTime < 1122368752
---------------------------------------------------------------

We also get an error when we try to post but at the moment we've got a maximum thread execution time out error due to sessions not working properly. Our host is trying to fix this but I'm sure the missing fields/tables is another problem.

I've also fixed a couple of errors already and it seems to be the altertable-6.5.php script that hasn't completed properly although I can't find where it creates the searchresults table.

I wondered if I could just re-run this script or not?

Cheers

Rob

Last edited by Charles Capps; 07/28/2005 12:15 AM.