In the past, I know I've been one to hassle infopop. As of recently, I've seen they've done more than they should as a company to assist clients. Musky, you were willing to point the finger, but as I see it in your support ticket...you never said what the problem was. Sure, maybe you explained it to Jacob...but Jacob isnt there, so if you want something done, be willing to reiterate the question. Charles was waiting for you to get moving so that he could help you in any way possible. Kristi, don't worry about this kid...He's not worth the hassle.

Musky, to simply put it...
Quit being such a dick to people who are honestly trying to help you. You're being an obnoxious prick and no person (especially people who are doing their best like Infopop) deserve that.

-Mike
my $0.02

"There's no accounting for idiots." - Charles Capps