As far as I am concerned Infopop doesn't know the meaning of the word "Customer Service". After calling tech support on the phone this afternoon I was told I had to submit a "ticket". I explained to Lori (she is allegedly one of the top people at Infopop, I'll let you read her e-mails to me and draw your own conclustion). I explained my problem on the phone and told them that I had TALKED with Jacob last week in Tech support and he told me where to find the answer to my problem. I followed his advice but still could accomplish what I wanted to get done. (BTW I shelled out an extra $150 for tech support........I still haven't figured out WHY I wasted the money). Anyway............here it is 3 1/2 hours later, and 10 or 15 STUPID e-mail responses from Lori and Charles (tech support) and not ONE SINGLE morsel of useful information from infopop. Now, I know I am just a lowly customer (soon to be former customer), but it makes sense to me......that after the second e-mail from me....that they would have said" Please call and explain your problem, so we can assist you". But NO......that would make to much sense, and it isn't following their "PROCEDURES" LOL. What a joke. And NOW..they want us to use them for web hosting? LOL

Here is the link if you want to check out how they handle tech supports questions and customer concern problems by e-mail. Be sure you have a strong stomach before you go there.

https://www.infopop.com/q/q.php?a=vt&ticket=1024611816-Q8QS9

[This message was edited by Musky on June 20, 2002 at 06:32 PM.]