I tried following this info and something got weird...
When I access the site the usual way, with full URL everything is fine...
http://dragboatalley.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi But now that I uploaded an index.htm file with a meta tag refesh pointing to the above URL, all is not well when I try to access the board from
http://dragboatalley.com/ The board seems to come up fine, but you cant login nor post messages (if cookie gets you past login). No error message, but nothing happens. It's like the form post action isnt getting recognized and you just get dumped back at the home page with no action take (login not recognized or message not posted). weird huh?
Its a Windows 2000 server, UBB6.6.1 and I've had php accelerator on for some time, and I triple checked all the permissions are fine and my virtual directories in IIS are as they should be. Any ideas why this would be flaky???