Its my server, dedicated. I was forced to increase my disk space every 15 minutes. The second I disabled the spider friendly option of the board I gained 5G more space and there were no further glitches now for almost 24hours. I still have gigs of space from my inital increase.

I checked the quota settings on the server (while this was happening) and it showed that there was TONS of space left even though the server was getting killed with disk quota errors. If the spiders were caching pages would that have shown in the disk quota? Shouldnt I be able to see wher the space was getting eaten up?? If not, I have to say that this is a serious serious bug. My colocation company wanted to entirely wipe the drive claiming Operating System damage due to this.

Im not saying its entirely a ubb fault though. Its just that since I changed the ubb settings I havent had a server crash, the board is working perfect, and the quota messages are accurate through telnet readings. A simple answer is "dont use spider friendly option" but still I thought I might mention this