I recently did a fresh install of UBB 6.7.0 and one of my users brought something to my attention and I'm not sure whether it's a bug or a feature I have the ablitiy to fix myself. I definately do not recall this in the 6.2.x board I was using prior.

Basically it's like this. A user creates a topic and within their topic the click the "Quote" button in the Instant UBB Code section below. The auto-populates the open and close UBB quote tags and the user then puts in their desired text inbetween the tags. They then add the new topic and all is well.

[]http://www.foolarchy.com/Media/quotebug01.jpg[/]

Next the user decided they'd like to edit/modify their post, so they click the edit/modify button. When their post loads into the editable mode, instead of there simply being a open and close quote UBB Code, there's a whole schlew of other code in there now and not just the UBB Quote code. Is this a bug? Is there a way to make it so that when a user edits a post that utilized the Quote UBB Code they only see the Quote UBB Code instead of all the extra stuff?

[]http://www.foolarchy.com/Media/quotebug02.jpg[/]