Too many cool new features in 6.7 for me to ignore,so I upgraded over the weekend (from 6.5).

A big problem now for me..

I need to be able to find user's passwords (really!)

To answer the obvious question I will explain -

My forums killed a very active usenet newsgroup - it took well over two years for the death of the newsgroup to complete (I mean, there are still a post or three there each day, but that's it).. and so many people were so upset that I was replacing their 'little cesspool' that I had to implement numerous email bans (and IP of course) to avoid problems - this worked, but left me a BIG problem now.

For a couple of years, everyone that joined my forums with hotmail, yahoo, etc. email (the easy to get easy to fake email providers I mean), was manually registered by me, with a faked email address - this kept the anonymous attacks completely under control, but left me with hundreds of users that have to contact me to get their password, if they forget - and two or three do forget each day.. and now with p/w being case sensitive (YIKES!!)

HELP - is there any way I can see the passwords of users?

I have implemented a work around, but it is a big pain, and will take months (I have removed the email bans too)..

Bob