Hello, Everyone

Before I asks any questions, I want to take a little time to say hello and introduce myself. My real name is of course Devin.

I have my own website which is a support site for youth. My site currently uses stupid phpbb.com software which is like nothing compared to "UBB Classic" by infopop.

My main goal right now is to install this totally awsome UBB software on my site to make my support site with message board for boys just awsome! I have in my exchanges of gaining some support questions for my intrest in installing this awsome software have made Kate Solone's aquantence. I must say that Kate's genuine support for my intrest and answering as many questions that She knew how to the very best of her abuility really turned me onto UBB Classic build 6.7.2 even more. Kate really set an example of Infopop's totally awsome and genuine support for their customers. She really hit it right on and sold me for sure.

My webmaster is a 17 year old highschool student from the State of Pennsylvania. He has changed his tune about PHPBB software-- As their support is no where near as good as Infopop as demostrated by Kate's genuine support for what we were trying to do on my site with the UBB Clasic for the new board.

PHPBB may be a free sofware for message boards. But, their worthless as far as their support system is concerned-- And, I wanted guest vistors who view these threads to read this and see that purchasing infopop software is worth it!

Now, let's get down to my next question, shall we? Okay, here it goes. I would like to use diffrent colors schemes for each form in my board. Can I do that with just purchasing one UBB Classic message board software? How can I change the colors in each forum--(= with using CSS (hex values), or is it all cgi and html do that?

I know that the board main forum index page which is the board front page is usually all one color scheme. I am wondering if I can change the indvidual forums colors for each of the headers, table roles and whatever else to suit my needs and desired board appearance for each forum? Does it require sub forums in place of each forum or is it several UBB boards intergrated? I am still very new to this UBB Classic and though I have seen several site use it that appear to have custom colors and images in each forum, I need to find out how all of this works. Are these other sites using more than one board software of UBB Classic and then going into the cgi-bin files and changing the links ie= cgi-bin the lists of forums in the main board index page?

I will check the email notification box to wait for a reply on this as I am certan I will get a few for sure. Hopefully, I can get better answers here than stupid phpbb.com -- guest and future customers, dont go there. Get this software instead- you're in the right place! Thanks!!