I didn't want to flood the board by posting these individually.
I tried searching the forums without success. Apologies if they've already been asked and answered elsewhere.
1. Is there a way of triggering an alert email when certain users post to the message board?
2. Is there a facility which is the opposite of making a topic 'sticky' so that it stays at the bottom of thread list?
3. I have an old closed forum which is not currently visible on the message board. I'd quite like to refer to this old forum myself, without making it visible to other users. Is there a way I can do this?
Also, thanks for responses to my previous question regarding the User Notes field.
I understand that the solution to many problems is to use mods/hacks but I'm reluctant to do this as I don't want to void the warranty support from InfoPop.
Best regards
Steve