Just another quicky everyone.. I have noticed a feature presently disabled on my new UBB board. That is the html is presently disabled for member signatures.

I have looked all over my cpanel and I am wondering how the heck do I enable the html allow feature for members signatures. I have one of my board directors that has a UBB Code <a href="link to his seciton of the stories page" target="_blank">with the title</a>


Well I dont like that page opening in seperate window like that. I have had from the begining the html feature allow in PM's and the post in the board. I would much rather my other director use an < a href tags in his signature so as the part of his stories index page opens up inside my site frame with tags target="main" How do I activate this feature and where do I activate this feature?????