Hi Chloe,

Thanks for the reply, but why not just answer my questions?

I've already spoken to people at Groupee and no one could tell me when the new product would be released. All I could get from the sales person was that your products don't do what I need them to do.

My site has been running on UBB.Classic for a long time and I hate to switch to vBu***, but I need more features. And I needed them last year, so I just can't wait much longer for Groupee to introduce the replacement for UBB.Classic. And no, Threads won't cut it. It's lacking support and will be replaced soon. Plus, it does not have subscription features.

I need to be able to offer lifetime or yearly subscriptions, picture hosting and attaching, etc. And it must be on my own server because I get 130GB of traffic and Groupee's prices are crazy.

Thanks,

- Bill