This is a two part question if anyone can help...

1-I thought support was still being provided until June 15th? But when I try to enter a support ticket it won't accept my license number. I assume this is because the support login screen is for Threads, and my license number is still tied to Classic. Am I wrong on that date? If I'm right how do we access support?

2-I have a member who is having some problems with his posts seeming to disappear, and if he looks at his "recent posts" it is listing posts that he did not make. Recently he had a message about "Hacked Attempt Logged". I'm not sure what to make of that...but perhaps his member data is corrupt? Anyone have any ideas? I suspect that his account is not really hacked, but how would I know?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
Winter