Hello elinruby

I am quite sorry that you are unsatisfied with our support however after reading both threads here 4 times it seems to me as though Charles did absolutely the best he could do for you. As i said, I have read these threads 4 times and I still cannot figure out what you are trying to do or where. Which server? Which domain, which board?

Charles has asked you to refer to our trouble ticket system to leave it to the "experts", us because we have the time to sit with you and determine exactly what is the problem and fix it. Remember Charles is a volunteer here and is not a full time staff member. Issues which look as though they may take some time to decipher and settle are always passed to us. Always.

Now, since you have goen out of your way to berate Charles unnecessarily I am not going to ask him to continue. That is unfair to him. Instead I am going to insist that from this point you must use the ticket system.

Please follow the following steps:

1) Use this link to retireve your license information.

2) Use this link to submit a trouble repair ticket for the "old" board. It needs to be functioning before we can move it.

3) Use these instructions to move your board to the "new" server. Alternatively you could purchase a transfer. That would be at your option.

Either way, we need to have a lot less confusion going and deal with one server at a time, in order, if we are ever to fix you and get you going again.

Thank you.

------------------
Customer Support
Infopop Corp.