Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I have a problem with changing variables in my forums, when I go to the CP.HTML site and click on the variables or forums configuration, what I get is a blank page on the right frame.

Any suggestions what is causing this?

The forums display ok in the site,

I posted another question before and I still dont get answer to it. I was trying to delete forums but I didn't know how to, all I got when I was able to get into the forums variables was 'add forums' but not 'delete forums'.

HELP!!!!!

[url=HTTP://WWW.PORTALACTIVO.COM A COMPUTER AND INTERNET? THEN YOU CAN WORK AT HOME[/url]

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Moving to Version 5 assistance.

As noted in your prior threads, you cannot delete forums in UBB5.

Graeme

Moderator: UBB6 How Do I?

NOTE: Any email requests for support will be ignored.

"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't." --Douglas Adams

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Ok,.. I'm 'HERE' now.. Now what do i do to solve this issue ?

I bought the English-Spanish version 5.45C back on July 2000 and I haven't done much with it till now. I went to the variables cp.html to change some stuff and I got surprised when i just saw a blank page. Sometimes it shows and sometimes it doesn't.

Then I went to the forum variables (when it shows) and try to delete some forums that I had there to place new ones but all I could do was delete the titles, when the forum page shows, it shows the deleted categories

take a look: Portalactivo Forums

[url=HTTP://WWW.PORTALACTIVO.COM A COMPUTER AND INTERNET? THEN YOU CAN WORK AT HOME[/url]

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
There is no way to delete forums in the 5 series, unfortunately...

Have you attempted to manually alter forums.cgi or delete a Forum# directory?

--
Charles Capps
Programmer, Infopop Corporation
Please do not contact me privately for support - post on the board or open a support ticket instead!

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
In the past I deleted some forum# folders from the ubb directory but that didn't help much because most of the setup is in the forum enviroment in cp.html.

I haven't done any changes in forumdisplay.cgi

I just wonder if this is worth it because I have problems when I go to the forums page sometimes display a blank page same as in the configuration in cp.html.

[url=HTTP://WWW.PORTALACTIVO.COM A COMPUTER AND INTERNET? THEN YOU CAN WORK AT HOME[/url]

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Okay, because you've deleted a Forum# directory, the UBB is now unsure of what's going on... Please open a support ticket

--
Charles Capps
Programmer, Infopop Corporation
Please do not contact me privately for support - post on the board or open a support ticket instead!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)