Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#102938 01/19/2001 10:10 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Please dont pitch this out I run my own win 2000 server remotely I am going to put this right out front as I dont want to misleed any of the moderaters here. My board does have 60 plus hacks but this problem I dont believe is hack related. Intermitently I get the dreaded 404 from anything that is pulled up from the cgi-bin although the main website in that root still works. I can reboot and everything comes back. I know and have set permissions in the server administrator.Any clue or have i found a bug in win32

#102939 01/19/2001 10:21 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I don't know of any hacks that could cause that behavior.. and as it sticks around until a reboot, I'm very tempted to blame this on IIS.

Unfortunately, I've never seen or heard anything like this before... You might want to use the support ticket system and have Infopop take a look at the problem.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)