Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#104337 12/05/2000 2:01 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Hello,

I am test driving the BBS program and I can't seem to get the paths right.

url is....
http://www.socialparasite.com/ubb/cp.html

Thanks in advance.........

#104338 12/05/2000 2:07 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Sorry, this is the latest version I guess I just d/l from the infopop website.

Thanks.

#104339 12/05/2000 2:18 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I have set your absolute paths. The default ones worked fine. Make sure you are using the correct default user/pass.

Username: Admin5
Password: 4tugboat

It is case sensitive.

------------------
mjrand

#104340 12/05/2000 9:55 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I assume that the default user and pass are there only for the freeware version????

Was this in the directions??????

#104341 12/05/2000 10:02 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Admin5/4tugboat is in both the freeware and full version. It is only there to be used to initially setup UBB. After setting up the UBB, you should setup a new username as administrator and delete Admin5.

Read steps 12-17 in the installation instructions concerning this.


------------------
mjrand

#104342 12/05/2000 1:19 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Yes, thank you. I am afraid I am guilty of the very thing I tell people all the time.....

/* READ THE DIRECTIONS */

Thanks for the help...


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)