Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#105252 12/02/2000 4:06 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I have two moderaters that i need to change there user names is there anyway to do this without screwing up there moderators rights in there forms. And if so how?

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Please read the following threads on this subject:

Thread #1
Thread #2

------------------
Doug
darksaber.hispeed.com
I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.
--Darth Vader, The Empire Strikes Back

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Thanks I run my own server so I shouldnt have any prob.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 304 guests, and 96 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)