Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#107888 12/04/2000 3:09 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I have set up a forum in my website, is in Spanish, it works except for one thing(I'll get back to this minor problem lafter!).

Now my situation is this. I want to create another forum in English, because my specifics requires it, and some how when i try to acces de cp.html 'general settings' it gives me access denied..

I have check all and permissions are fine accordingly. I went to my error-log file and it says: "options execCGI is OFF in this directory /home/mywebsite/www/cgi_bin/cpanel.cgi" According to this my first cgi-bin is for spanish and this cgi_-bin (underscore dash) is for english version. Do I have to ask my webhosting guys to turn ON execcgi on this directory in order to fix it ? (I think i've learn a bit :-) ) Answer me this question, and the next please.

the second minor problem is with the spanish version.. when I access 'general settings' from cp.html, I get access to it partially after typing admin ID and password.. it says that for some reason the full paths have been hidden so that only administrators can changed them.. but I am already admin as the file in the Members directory says it. Any clue on this ?

#107889 12/04/2000 4:35 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
For the first problem, yes, you will need to ask your host to turn on ExecCGI for that directory.

Regarding the second problem, what is the URL to your control panel? Also note that in order to run two UBB's, you need two licenses.

------------------
mjrand

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff), 1,018 guests, and 215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29