Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#108104 12/20/2000 11:16 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
As my community will be in Argentina (yes...Maradona...)and my web hosting is in USA, Date and Time are taken from the server. How can I customize Date and Time to make them local in the licensed version?
I must say it's a pleasure to use this UBB.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Moving this to How Do I? as it is not an installation issue.

--mark

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Go to your control panel and under general settings there is a section called Date/Time Display Options. You can enter a description for your local timezone, then you'll have to play around with the time offset to get it to be for your time zone. There are some instructions on that screen that should help clarify.

------------------
Doug
darksaber.hispeed.com
I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.
--Darth Vader, The Empire Strikes Back

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Thanks a lot.
dario


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)