Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#108185 01/31/2001 1:34 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I just finished loading the Freeware version of UBB and everything is going fine but when I update my variables for "First Time Installation", I click "Submit General Variables" and I receive the error: "Sorry, but we couldn't find a record for the UserName you entered. Please try again.
If you are configuring your bulletin board for the first time, this is probably due to the fact that you did not set the proper variable for your CGI Directory absolute path.

Use your Back button to try again."

I know I have the proper variables set for my cgi directory. Could this be something caused by the Admin5.CGI file in the "Members" directory? PLEASE HELP!

#108186 01/31/2001 2:24 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
The default user/pw is Admin5/4tugboat

Post the exact URL to your cp.html file.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)