Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#109111 01/08/2005 4:00 AM
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 3
4
stranger
stranger
4 Offline
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 3
If this has been posted prior, my apologies.

I have some old forum dumps from UBB 5.47. I lost the old boards a few years back, and I'd like to be able to restore what I can from a dump or two I did manage to save.

Would anyone know how I could go about doing this?

All help is very much appreciated.

#109112 01/10/2005 2:18 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Even if you managed to grab all of the scripts, it'll be pretty hard to get the board working again. However, the data should be OK. It can be transplanted into a new installation of the 6-series.

Can you get a list of all of the directories you grabbed? We'd be interested in the ForumX directories, and the Members directory in particular.


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
#109113 01/10/2005 10:33 AM
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 3
4
stranger
stranger
4 Offline
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 3
I managed to grab some of the FTP, I do have the members folders, but the "forum" "forums" are empty. I do have the bin/cgi-bin/forumphp folders though...

#109114 01/10/2005 2:12 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
I don't recognize that directory name as part of the 5-series.

Could you post a link to a file containing the complete list of the files?


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Rick Gardner), 283 guests, and 175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)