Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Upgraded to 6.5 this morning (not willing to risk the new 6.6 quite yet) - I was hoping to have the move / prune topic function working (BTW it still does NOT work - DARN)

And now a new bug.. the message says:

Error
An error has occured:

(RequireCode) NonCGIPath/Templates/public_display_profile.pl: Can't handle date (0, 00, 12, 10, 7, 48) at CGIPath/ubb_lib_time.cgi line 251

Please inform the board administration of this error so that they may fix the problem. Thank you!

If you want to see it:

http://www.bobdunsire.com/CGI-BIN/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile;u=00001990

Help?

Sorry, I have not opened a ticket - the only time I have tried to do that I gave up after 5 tries!! That was the problem with the Prune or Move topics funtion that simply closes the board and does nothing else.. on 6.4.. that problem is not fixed with the upgrade to 6.5 BTW.

[This message was edited by Charles Capps on September 29, 2003 at 04:23 PM.]

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A little checking on my own.. the problem occurs whenever there is a birth date entered AND the member allows that birthdate to be displayed..

But turning off the display of that field does not end the error..

Help?

S

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Please do not report bugs in older versions. Upgrade to version 6.6.0, which also corrects the mass move / prune lockup.

If the problem persists in 6.6.0, please open a support ticket so I can figure out why your board is throwing that ("impossible") error. Thanks.

--
Charles Capps
UBB.classic™ Developer
Having problems? Open up a support ticket!

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
No reply -> NOTABUG.

--
Charles Capps
UBB.classic™ Developer

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
How can you say this is not a bug?

It sure LOOKS LIKE ONE to me..??

Nothing has changed, the problem remains.. Did you click on my link to an example?

I'm guesssing you mean since I didn't do the upgrade, my problem is 'not a bug'??

6.6 has features that do not work for me.. I have paid for support, and each time I come across a bug I'm told.. upgrade, that'll fix it.. and it has not yet done that..

Saying this is 'not a bug' is truly wrong.. I undertand how you must be evaluated however.. (sad)..

[This message was edited by bobd on October 01, 2003 at 11:07 AM.]

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
It was marked NOTABUG after you did not reply for over a week, not because this isn't a bug.

As I've said above, please upgrade to 6.6.0, which includes a number of fixes to the date handling routines. This looks like a bug that's related to a problem dealing with dates prior to 1970.

If the problem still occurs in 6.6.0, then it's time to open a support ticket so I can figure out what's wrong with your board.

Even if you don't upgrade, a support ticket would be welcome so I can figure out what's wrong with your board.

Can you elaborate on exactly what in 6.6 doesn't work for you?

--
Charles Capps
UBB.classic™ Developer

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
4 members (Nightcrawler, Outdoorking, Ruben, 1 invisible), 872 guests, and 274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29