Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#113719 04/16/2004 7:43 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 4
I
stranger
stranger
I Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 4
I'm getting an error message everytime someone tries to send a PM from my forums. The PM is going through but the following message is being displayed. Any suggestions?

Can't locate Socket.pm in @INC (@INC contains: CGIPath/Modules/ ./Modules . CGIPath CGIPath/Modules /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl) at CGIPath/Modules//Net/SMTP.pm line 13.

Thanks!

Aaron

#113720 04/16/2004 10:13 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
Version 6.7.0

http://www.firearmforums.com/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi

Can you duplicate this without your hacks??

#113721 04/18/2004 6:25 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 4
I
stranger
stranger
I Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 4
The problem existed prior to any modifications.

#113722 04/18/2004 8:51 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Seems to be fixed, I told him to reupload the Modules


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff), 614 guests, and 85 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)