Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
J
stranger
stranger
J Offline
Howdy,
We are running 6.7.1 on iboats.com We know we need to move up to Eve very soon and will in the next 3 months. I was horrified 2 days ago when I found out that over 10,000 of my members were marked as banned when I ran a ban report. I have a feeling that they had been banned for some time now. The banning was consistent with groups of member id #'s. The banning started with member #'s 937+ in sequence. I didn't follow the member #'s page after page, but went to the last page of the report and it showed recent member #'s in sequence as well.

We unbanned all of them and waited for a few days. This morning I ran the report and there were 63 members banned again. This time it was members who had registered in the last week or so. Have any of you ever run across this bug before? Any ideas? Thanks in advance. We are trying to hold this thing together with bubble gum and duct tape until we get a few minutes to look at moving over to Eve.

Bruno

O
O Offline
Do you require a specific age? I once had a problem where members had lied about their birthday, got banned. I then unbanned them, but the next time they visited, UBB banned them again

Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
This sounds like an old, old bug - if you declined a user from the moderation queue, but then went in and unbanned them, they'd retain their moderation queue flag. This became a problem later on when we added better indexing...

This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Nightcrawler), 445 guests, and 142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29