Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 52
C
journeyman
journeyman
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 52
This may be related to the "I've been hacked" post, but I cannot see that the config.inc.php was to blame. I was getting errors of the form:

Script: /home/forums/htdocs/ubbt.inc.php
Line#: 536
SQL Error: Duplicate entry '1huskerfan' for key 1
SQL Error #: 1062
Query: REPLACE INTO w3t_Online (O_Username,O_Uid,O_Last,O_What,O_Board,O_Extra,O_Read,O_Type) VALUES ('1huskerfan','59708','1158509503','ubbthreads','','','','r')

or for other keys and the forum was unusable. I finally did a repair of the table and that fixed it (finding a bunch of duplicate entries). But I am not sure what happened in the first place and what I need to do to prevent it from happening again.

Chuck Weinstock
forumserver.twoplustwo.com
ubbt: 6.5.2 with security fixes

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
This can happen to the Online table from time to time, it's pretty much a temporary table and gets updated on every page load for every user. Usually a repair, as you noticed, will fix it, or you can just delete everything from it as well and that will fix it.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 563 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)