Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#130010 09/26/2006 4:47 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 13
A
stranger
stranger
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 13
I am trying to isntall UBB.threads on my site, I get to step 4 of the install, I click "check settings", and it either never finishes loading the page for step 5, or it starts to load it but never gives me any options..... no check settings, no next step, etc.. help!?

#130011 09/26/2006 5:11 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 13
A
stranger
stranger
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 13
quick note... after hitting "verify settings", I either get a blank page that stalls at 38% loading or I get a new page with the following...
-----------------------------------
Step 5

Checking all path/url information. Please make sure you have all files uploaded, or you will get false reporing. NOTE: The first 3 might fail if PHP is unable to open files via a URL. If that is the case you may continue to the next step.

phpurl (http://www.vannin.com/forums)
---------------------------------------

page says "done" as far as loading, and nothing else happens

#130012 09/27/2006 1:00 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
It could be timing out while trying to check if it can open the URL. Might need you to open a support ticket so I can get some info from you and take a look.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)