Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#130071 10/03/2006 11:10 AM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 56
P
journeyman
journeyman
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 56
this may have only affected me but I recently got a divide by zero error message that appears to be tied to my profile. I fixed it here by going into my profile and changing my disply information for number of posts textarea etc. the default stuff for that was not showing up or was not used but in in anyevent this fixed the divide by zero error I got. you may want to run a query on the server to ensure that people have those values set so they do not get a divide by zero error. The default values for those fields were not being used and there may be a problem with the code in this version of threads.

#130072 10/03/2006 11:26 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
I think this was my fault. I've been tinkering around with the database preparing for the merge with the 7.0 forums and may have messed something up.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)