Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Hi,

I really think this feature needs to be added so that the poster can view the whole thread and not just the post they are replying too. Is this in development?

Also, is there a way to convert ubb threads to ubb classic and vice versa?

C.M.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Good question, but I do not believe that is in development at this time though I can forward this to Dave Dreezer for a more concrete answer. You can convert from classic to threads but at this time we don't have a way to convert the other way (from .threads to .classic).

Regards,

Brett Harris
Infopop Corporation

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
C.M. Booth, when you type messages here at the Infopop Community Forums do you use the DHTML post reply screen (small, separate window)?

Personally I find it great when it comes to typing a reply and yet being able to view the entire thread. Plus if I'm not mistaken this option could be a huge bandwidth-saver.

---------
Go Cougs!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)