Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#136618 03/09/1999 3:28 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Possible enhancements:
- Send a password via email, as an automated email checking feature.
- Optionally, require the administrator / moderator to approve a newly registered user prior to them going live

Regards,
Stephan

#136619 03/09/1999 7:06 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

- Optionally, require the administrator / moderator to approve a newly registered user prior to them going live

[/quote]


That's something I'd kill to have. In many cases I want anybody to be able to read messages but I only want people posting who I know. Or various similar situations. Being able to approve/disapprove new account requests before they become active would be great.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)