Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#140082 03/13/2004 10:54 AM
I
I Offline
Please excuse me if some of these have already been suggested, or already exist, somehow.

When searching for "all user posts" it would be helpful if there were a column for all of their post IP addresses, listed next to their posts information.

Member numbers. It would be nice to have a member number search. It's a whole lot easier to type in 5893, then "willametteriveroutlaw" or some other long name. Often, there are spaces or other characters in the name, that make it case sensitive, so you come up with nothing under your search.

If a registration is denied, it would be nice to go into the member database and reactivate the registration. I don't see that ability in Threads. With as many as 25 registrations a day, it's important to purge the non-confirmed people fairly quickly to prevent the queue from becoming too long. But currently, slow responders cannot be reactivated.

List of member posts: It would be nice to have a link on their post to the "number of posts" they have. The way it is, you have to drill into their profile. Less clicks would be nice.

Moderator Alert E mails: It would be nice to include a space for a comment as to why the thread is being alerted to moderator or admin attention.

Like I said, go easy on me. Some of these may have already been mentioned.

Thanks!
Jen

#140083 03/22/2004 7:36 PM
T
T Offline
[] List of member posts: It would be nice to have a link on their post to the "number of posts" they have. The way it is, you have to drill into their profile. Less clicks would be nice. [/]

i believe they have this in classic, where the post number is linked to the users posts. this was definitely handy, and yes, i know i could, myself, edit the template to do this, but i think it's something that should be official in threads.

truck

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Ruben, Nightcrawler), 549 guests, and 171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29