Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 30
newbie
newbie
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 30
I think a user rating based on the quality of their posts is the best way of rating a user. It's a good way to promote quality posts! I've seen this on other boards where the users are able to rate a post or reply and this has effect on the user's rating. So not only topic starters can be rated, but also the people who reply...

Idea ?

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 28
newbie
newbie
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 28
I totally agree I had started this
post over on threadsdev


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 304 guests, and 96 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)