Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#147371 10/31/2005 8:45 AM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 52
T
journeyman
journeyman
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 52
I am upgrading from 6.5 to 6.7.3. Thought I'd be finished by now!

I am getting a fatal error:

Fatal error:

Permission denied at /www/ptotoday/cgi-bin/cp.cgi line 404.

StandardHTML stack trace:
at /home/ptotoday/www/ubb/Templates/cp2_common.pl line 96

main::StandardHTML called at /home/ptotoday/www/ubb/Templates/cp2_common.pl line 131

main::StandardHTML2() called at /www/ptotoday/cgi-bin/Modules/UBBCGI/Carp.pm line 150

UBBCGI::Carp::fatalsToBrowser() called at /www/ptotoday/cgi-bin/Modules/UBBCGI/Carp.pm line 86

UBBCGI::Carp::die() called at /www/ptotoday/cgi-bin/cp.cgi line 404

main::die() called at /home/ptotoday/www/cgi-bin/cp2_upgrade.cgi line 109

main::cp2_upgrade_SanityCheck called at /home/ptotoday/www/cgi-bin/cp2_upgrade.cgi line 141

main::refreshwrapper_upgrade_sanity() called at /home/ptotoday/www/cgi-bin/cp2_maint.cgi line 279

main::refreshing called at /www/ptotoday/cgi-bin/cp.cgi line 526

Ideas? Pointers? It looks like permissions are OK, so I don't get it.

#147372 10/31/2005 9:09 AM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 613
Likes: 6
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 613
Likes: 6
Does your variables directory have 777?
Does your vars_*.cgi files have 777?


Charles Capps
Former UBB.classic Maintainer
#147373 10/31/2005 9:20 AM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 52
T
journeyman
journeyman
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 52
Hi Ron,

Thanks -- the variable directory was at 755. I changed it, and it looks like it's rolling again.

MB


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)