Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#150093 03/03/2002 12:24 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I am in the process of upgrading to 6.2.1 from 5.47a and am at the step where I am running 'Rebuild Search Index'. the problem I am having is that twice already I am getting an error about 'zero-sized topic' and the rebuild ends. I have deleted those specific .cgi files from my forum, but then have to start all over.

Is there a way for ubb to find and delete these zero sized topics?

#150094 03/03/2002 5:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Not that I've found... you can, using a nice ftp program like ws_ftp, sort the files by size and delete those that are 0kb.

---
- Allen []http://www.stand318.com/ubb/graemlins/wavey.gif[/]
- Stand318
- UBBâ„¢ Developers Network | UBBThreadsâ„¢ Developers Network


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)