I'm following every piece of instructional material to the word, and yet I still can't get this software to install.
It is now doing my head in.
The support on Groupee don't seem to be replying to my questions and I really don't know where else to turn. I'm pleading for some help and hope that someone on here can assist.
I recently transferred our site to a new server. I backed up EVERYTHING from the old server because Groupee support wouldn't confirm which files I should back-up.
When I upload the files onto the new server, as described in the installation document, and go to
http://www.tradmusic.com/cgi-bin/cp.cgi I am presented with a strange screen asking for the variables path.
I have entered at least 10 different combinations of path, which I have received from my ISP, I've also used the pathto.asp file to find out what my path is, but each time I enter it I am presented with the following error message:
"The submitted path does not appear to be absolute (starting with a Windows drive letter or a forward slash)"
What am I doing wrong? Going spare here.
Nath.