Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#150490 09/15/2005 9:57 AM
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19
G
stranger
stranger
G Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19
I'm totally losing it today.

I am trying to log-in to my member area to re-download the UBB software to try a completely clean installation, because I'm having HUGE problems with the path to variables.

I keep getting directed to a thing called Groupee, and it doens't seem to recognise me, my license number, my registration info, NOTHING!

I am in desperate help with a forum which I transferred from one server, but have still not managed to install it on the new server.

I am falling apart here because every place I turn, I am getting blank responses. Is there anyone out there from the UK that could help?

Thanks.
Nath.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19
G
stranger
stranger
G Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19
Thanks Ron M.

I've found some of the navigation very confusing between the forums, UBB.threads area, Groupee site design (which is very different).

I presume this support area is different to the Groupee support ticket I appear to have submitted?

Either way, you'll see that I'm having real problems with a load balanced server, and installation of UBB.classic. Can you help?

Thanks
Nath.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
Groupee Support Ticket System is to get support directly from Groupee. UBBCentral is the home for the products, and where the User-to-User support boards are.

I'm going to close this one up and we can pick this up at another one of the open threads you have.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 225 guests, and 88 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)